Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Santa 24/7 working!!!!

It has been some time when i last blog.... Many things has been happening in my life... There is up and down... and this has been a good experience and a learning ground for me!!! Have start working since 1 and the half year back. Working life is never fun, i though I've meet a lot of different kind of people in uni wait till you come into the work world. They can be so much worse then back in uni. People in the working world are mean and they are always for their own good. There is no such things as wait I'll think what is best for you.. All they know is Me, Myself and I. You can no longer be naif in this World....

Every since I've been in here I've learn so much to only trust on me. Trust others will lead you to hell faster. the next thing you know they put you in big trouble. People will always put the blame on you even though you did nothing wrong. They will protect them self and don't bother about you live or death. This is how cruel this world can be. All you have in the battle is only you.

It is easier to get frustrated and sick of all of it!!!! Why can human turn out to be so evil, where is the moral that parents teach you since young? Why they want to make life so complicated when it can just be so simple? Why can they just leave the innocent alone? Why can they just mind their own business?

This is because Santa is doing it work well....

No comments: