Sunday, April 19, 2009

Horrible Experience~~~

18th April 2009 a day on where i will not fly on Firefly Airline the so call Community Airline. I think they should call the Con and Rude Airline.

2 months back, when i get to know that Firefly got a new route to fly Subang Airport to Kuantan i was so excited and was looking forward to use the airline more often. It wasn't a wise choice after today. I book an air ticket back to Kuantan on this new route and was my 1st time with this airline. All this while i have no trust in Budgeted airline and i thought may be this will be different and should just give them a chance. I did by making my 1st move and book it.

I have never meet a airline who has a duty manager who is so rude. Fxxk that person. I bought a flight which suppose to take off subang at 7.55pm. few days back i got a msg saying that my flight has been cancel and change to 9.55. immediately i thought it was delay by 2 hrs.

Today which i has been looking forward to go back home with Firefly after so long never go back. When i reach the airport i was told the counter was close and there is no more flight. Feeling curious i went to the Customer Office. There i was told i'll be attend by a officer in 10min. OK that fair. But after waiting for nearly 20 mins, the person still haven turn up. As i am and very impatient person i request to see the person immediately. I was again told his on the way. after 10 min of waiting he did not show up, so i left the office with full of anger and was follow by 1 of the staff who try to stop me from leaving.

When the Duty Manager came. 1st thing he did not appologise, He ask me what time was my flight. I told him it was suppose to be 7.55 and was change to 9.55. Immediately he told me that there is not such flight at that time. I felt so cheated and ask him but i bought the flight ticket online and was told that the flight has been cancel and changed. He did not bother to explaine and say i've made a mistake.

With Anger i walk away, same as him. Then feeling being cheated i went to starbuck and start online to get my itienary send by firefly to me by mail. then after that i went back to the "manager" i show him the itineary and he still say that i've make a mistake then he twise and turn around. Me being very angry, I was talking to him in a very high voice. He shouted back at me.

I was very angry and i walk out of that place.

He make a very huge mistake.
1. I'm his customer and he use a very rude way to talk to me.
2.He say there is no evening flight as i booked.
3.He shouted at me.

I'm going to make sure i'll lodge a complaint and He is going to loose his job. If not i'm going to make sure This will be on the main news!!!!

No comments: