Monday, May 3, 2010

Learning....

It has been 2 weeks since I've resign from my last Job. It has been a tough time getting over it. But i can proudly tell you that I've get over it and moving on......in life there is always ups and downs. It is ok to express your sadness or the unsatisfactions. Cause there is nothing is fair or correct....somethings does not go your ways does not means it is the end of the world. You may feel like it is the end but most important is to stand up from where you have fall and start from where you have fall. An attitude of a person is important to reflact the life we want to live.

What is the point of getting sad and depress.... This make your life misarable!!!! Live it to the fullnest enjoy every moment of it. For the last 2 weeks i've been enjoying it to the fulness. I manage to catch up with friend thats i've not meet for 8 years. I've been living life like i own it to myself. I've been doing some shopping which i've not done for months. I've been going to cafe to online and do some reading.... I've also attended dozen of interviews.

Which line of work i want to be in? This is now what i need to consider to get into the job i want to be in next. Media and Entertainment? Back to education? Advertising and Promotion? many more.....God has been so bleesing that so many offer till dont know where to head..... Who say God is not there?? He is always there for me and you.... Failure does not means he dont LOVE... It is for me to Learn!!!!!

Failure doesnot means I'm a Failure;
It does means I have not yet succeeded.
Failure does not means I have accomplished nothing;
It does means I have learned something.
Failure does not means I have been a fool;
It does means I had enough faith to experiment.
Failure does not mean I've been disgraced;
It does mean I dared to try.
Failure does not mean I don't have it;
It does mean I have to do something in a different way.
Failure does not mean I am inferior;
It does mean I am not perfect.
Failure does not mean I've wasted my time;
It does mean I have an excuse to start over.
Failure does not means I should give up;
It does means I must try harder.
Failure does not means I'll never make it;
It does mean I need more patience.
Failure does not mean You have abandoned me;
It does mean You must have a better idea.

No comments: