Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Back

Hey people sorry for not blogging for a very long time..... Many people wondering where is this Vivien? Still alive? Missing in Action only!! I've been working back in Malaysia for 5 months. I've super busy with work. Can say less rest and working most of the time till friend around me say I'm workaholic. No choice le with the work load given. There is up and down in my work live but so far I'm very bless and still surviving. I've got increment twice and i count that as a blessing as i only work for a very short period. God has been taking good care of me and glad of all the blessing he has for me. I know more blessing is flowing and his love for me is eternity. I've not been able to attend church or any other activity in church as the resposibility given in work but i'm trying my best to balance up my working, sosial and church. Give me some time I'll be back on track. No worries!!!! Thats for all the concern from friends around. Just want you all to know i'm doing well. I'll keep you all update as often as i can. Miss me can always leave me a msg and i'll reply as soon as i have the time. Thats all for this time round.

No comments: