Thursday, October 9, 2008

Can't wait for time to pass faster and then pause...

Another week, another week, yeah yeah my parent coming......I've been looking forward for this for so long. I've been planning for their arrival since the beginning of the year. Imagine me buying ticket in February and finding for accommodation for them since then. Who on earth will plan things almost 6 months ahead. Only me!!! Time pass fast as i wanted to, but i also hope there will be a pause when my parent is here and me spending remaining time in Australia.

I'll be going to Gold Coast to meet them up spend a few days there then we going to Tasmania. Spend another few days there. Come back to Melbourne. Travel a bit in Melbourne then I'm off back to Perth. After Convocation I'll have to say good bye to Australia. I'm entering in the new phase of my life. A life that i want to avoid that's WORKING LIFE... Anne, Ying Sim and Khing Zu are graduating in October as well. They are my Kuantan's buddies. Congratulation to all 3. We use to have a lot of plans we want to do after graduate high school but until now still haven succeed. People i still waiting. KZ faster get your passport done. You slow..... Worse then snail!!!

My dear friend Ying Yi is also joining me back in Malaysia. She is coming back from the state and we will be working in Malaysia. She is also from Kuantan. We both studied in KL then she come to Australia. I was suppost to come but financially not premitted then when i finally coming to Australia she going back to Malaysia. Fine, the next thing she tell me she going to the state. But i'm glad she coming back. I can wait to meet up with all of them. Have so many good memories....

It will be nice if time could just pause at fun and happy moments and pass faster when we going through stuggling or sad moments. But this never happen. It is always the other way round. Time seem to pass so fast when we are having great time. Time pass terribly slow when we not happy.......

I'm looking forward for everything coming ahead..............................

No comments: