Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back home

It has been a long time since i last update my blog. Finally I'm now back in Malaysia. It has been a week back in Kuantan. Nothing much i can do back here. Just relaxing and enjoying life before i start joining the working community in Malaysia. I miss Perth so much. I never expect I'll miss there so much. Nothing much has change back in Kuantan other then there is a few new housing development and there is a new mall. I spend most of my time at home. Haven got the chance to go to the beach although the beach is only like 10 min drive from my house. Yesterday i went to the hospital to get my wisdom tooth extract. My face now is so swollen. i wont take picture to show so don't ask me to do so!!! I'll be having another 1 in 2 weeks time. I hope that day never come. So pain!!!!!

For the last few days, I've been going through the pictures taken when my parent was in Australia. we took a lot of pictures. I'll update my facebook and post the pictures as soon as i can. Being back home make me lazy. I've been catching up a lot with my lovely sleep and also drama. I need to do all this before i start work. I really have no idea how should i continue but i think this is enough for the update at this point of time.

All the best in your final exam!!!!

Miss You!!

No comments: