Monday, January 12, 2009

The start of 2009!!!

Happy Near Year!!!! Hahahaha.... I'm a bit slow!!! So fast, is already half a month gone. I was in kuching for the 1st weekend of the year. Have a great time there. Get to spend some quality time with Cindy, Darrel, Melvin, Derek and Kiew. They really feed me a lot of food. Don't have time to digest, the next thing i know it is time for the next meal. Get to relax and have fun. Was a good start for the year. This will be a greater year for me. This year I'll be buying my 1st house. I'm also planning to travel to a few places. To fulfill both this wishes i need to work very hard to earn a lot of money!!!! If can i will be going back to Perth end of the year, I miss everyone back there!!!Nothing much go on with me, at the moment my life is work, work nothing but work!!!! I'll keep you all update. I hope there is something interesting that i come share but at the moment my life is quite boring for some of you!!!

No comments: