Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Human

Why there is political problem in office or where ever there is human??? Why can people just live other people alone? I hate this problem and it has been repeating in my life. It happen in studying life, working life and social life. What is the problem with HUMAN??? I did not do anything wrong. I just want to live a simple life. Get a job and earn enough money to get my own house, car and travel once in a while.

I face the stupid human politic when in my previous job and i had a hard time over come it. I was hoping the same thing will not happen or i will be stronger in facing this problem. I still can't, i'm still very weak in handling this problem. Today i get to know that there is someone in work place back stab me in front of my boss. At the very moment i feel that there is no body i can trust in this world. I've learn to put my trust in people but now i start to losing them. People that i see everyday, talk, laugh and work with.

I've learn to be a person who only trust myself and be selfish. No point helping others and end up get hurt badly. Unless someone get to convince me if not I'm going to keep to this principal.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Helping others with a true and genuine heart, that's what God told us to do. Somewhere in the bible, God says help those who needs help. If we bless others, we will be greatly blessed too.

There's no reason for me to convince u out of your determination. If you think that person is worth helping then help. If they back stab you, ignore them. There's no need to feel sad over it. They are not worthy for you to feel trouble over.

I've learnt that from my pass experiences. Maybe kind people always get bullied, but trust in the Lord to make us a stronger person spiritually, mentally & physically...

Stay Strong! God bless.

Love you,
Lynn