Monday, September 15, 2008

Mix feeling!!!!

Yesterday is my last day in Perth. That very morning, i got a very sad feeling when i wake up...I'm sad because I'm leaving my comfort zone and going to Melbourne. I went to church service and that may be my last time praise and worship there. I'm so sure i will miss that place. After service went last Sunday lunch with my cell member. After lunch the feeling get worse. Didn't show it out and i was very sad at the moment. After going back home, do my final packing and a few friends came over. I'm glad they came over as i don't feel lonely at that time. Then we send the girl for their dance practice and at the same time get to meet a few more people at Choir practise before i go to the airport. I never like to go to airport as i always felt the loneliness in airport. There is a few person that came to send me off. I'm glad they came. After checking in and while waiting for boarding the flight the mix feeling is there. I felt sad and at the same time excited.

In the flight i was sitting alone. I got both seat to myself. I watch a few episode of TVB drama. The time pass so fast on flight. The next thing i know I've arrived Melbourne. After landing i give Aunty Molly a call and they were on their way to the airport to pick me. So i took my own sweet walk to the bag pick up area. After taken my bag, Aunty Molly haven arrive. So i took a seat and a corner and see people leaving the airport. The next thing i know there is no body left there, but not long after that Aunty Molly arrived.

The journey back to Aunty Molly's villa is about 40 min. It was very late for them, can feel they are very tired. Right after arrived they show me my room and they went to bed. I was enjoying the double bed and at the same time make a few calls back to Perth to inform my arrival. After that i went to bed.

This morning i wake up early, has breakfast then the journey to Lake Mt. It is about 2 Hrs drive there. When arrive there the weather was quite bad. It was raining the whole way. When we arrive at the mountain it was falling snow and is quite heavy but very nice!!! I enjoy myself there and took a lot of picture as well. On the way back we stop by a winery and the scenery was great.

No comments: