Thursday, September 11, 2008

Challenging Week

This week was and will be the most busy and precious time I'm going to spend in Perth. This will be my very last week for the moment. I don't know if this will be the end of my chapter in Perth or will God still want me to come back here in the future. I really like the life here and want to spend more here, but I'm so uncertain at the moment. I've been praying over it for so long. Have God show me the way or am i not able to hear from HIM. Decision making is the worse part of my life, never like making it and will try to avoid it as long as i can.

But that not the main part that i want to talk about. This week other then meet up with as many friends as i can, i need to do my medical. On Tuesday, i went to do my medical as my appointment. This is my second appointment. On my first appointment i took my x-ray and urine test. At that time, my urine test did not pass. Then i was told that i need to do my urine test again at my second appointment which is on Tuesday. Doing the medical is already like a challenging thing to me as all my friend only do their x-ray and I'm the only person need to do medical and x-ray. At that point I'm asking God why I'm the extra ordinary one. Is there any message that you try to reach me. I'm already quite tight financial, as the money i earn is just enough for me to spend when I'm in Melbourne and all my parent's expenses when they come over.

Oh ya got drift to far....on Tuesday for my second appointment i did my urine test again. As what i guess it fail again for the second time. At this point of time, I'm felt like I'm going to be deported back to Malaysia. Fear start coming into my life, more money need to spend and not sure what happen to me that i fail 2 of my urine test. My bridging visa expiring soon,my medical still not pass yet. The doctor give me a reference letter and ask me to see another GP. I follow as what was told. Went and see the other GP. Then the GP refer me to take another sample of my urine and this time blood test(More money need to spend). This test must be taken the first thing in the morning the next day. As was ask, i go and take the test. My result is not out yet and I'm still waiting.........

At this point God test my faith on Him again. He test me in this area again and again and some time I've to ask myself am i not faithful to HIM or God just want to test me???Did i not take good care to my body?? What have i done wrong in my life that i always got negative things happen to me??? It has happen to me few year back that make me suffer physically and life threatening...Am i going through it again??? I don't want all this to happen to me, i just want to live a life like a healthy person.

There is nothing much i can do now. The only thing that i can do is put all my trust in the Lord and he will do the rest. Continue to be faithful to HIM... Everything happen for a reason....

No comments: